Kamis, 05 April 2012

Turn off Autorun Feature

Ohayou, Minnaaa. . . .

Okay, In this morning, I want to publish my blog with my limited English skill. Although I just in Senior Hi-School. So, I want to share how to disabling Autorun feature especially for Windows 7.

May be we have same question, must we disable that feature? It`s depending on your need. For knows, with disabling autorun, almost all of malware, virus, or anything which taken advantage of autorun feature won`t infect our computer. Whoaa, it`s interesting. . .

Y`know, with AutoRun feature all of applications or programs can run when we choose one of list like below it. Before that feature appear, Windows must searching content of Flashdisk or Memory Card like Micro SD, MMC, etc. Nah, when your removeable disk has infected, virus will infect the computer from this feature.



So, what should we do?
Okay, Let`s click "Selanjutnya??"


Actually, we can disabling autorun through Registry Editor when I used Windows XP. It`s so complicated and now, I forgot about the location of that string. So, I have another trick. So, Let`s try. . .

1. Click Start > Control Panel.

2. In Category View, click Hardware and Sound > AutoPlay

 3. Hide a mark for "Use AutoPlay for All Media and Devices"


4. Next, Click Start > type Run. Fill the box with "gpedit.msc" in Run dialog box without quotes mark.

5. When Local Group Policies Editor box appear, Click "User Configuration" > "All Setting".

6. Looking for "Turn off AutoPlay", click twice.

7. Nah, from this step, just pick from the option "Enabled", and Apply.



 8. Finish of the Step.

Nah, if you want to plug-in the removeable disk, please don`t twice click on tithe Computer. You must using Right Click > Open. So, we won`t use feature autorun anymore. But, if you using twice click  like as usual, the autorun feature will working.

Okey, it`s all from me today. I`m sorry if you don`t understand about my article. :)



1 komentar: